Random shots around the web:
- Alli Reed posts the worst dating profile ever on OkCupid and proves, as you might suspect, that horny men will hit anything.
- Stephen Foster thinks it should be illegal to take pictures of people if you plan to have dirty thoughts about them later, or something.
- Rob Hustle explains what happens when you call the cops:
- Along those lines, a local group called We Charge Genocide (named after the 1951 U.N. partition charging the U.S. with genocide against African Americans) is raising money to send a group to a meeting of the United Nations Committee Against Torture in Geneva, Switzerland to present a report on Chicago Police abuses.
- NSA recruiters turn out not to like being recorded in public.
- By the skin of their teeth, man, the skin of their teeth:
(Hat tip: Prison Culture)