Random shots around the web:
- When the revolution comes, can somebody make sure that these RIAA jerks are the first ones up against the wall?
- Seriously, I’d probably vote for any presidential candidate that will pledge to screw the recording industry into the ground for this crap.
- Improving medical care may be illegal if you skip the stupid paperwork.
- If you’re a city mayor or town manager and your police have time to do stuff like this, I think you can safely cut the police manpower budget without hurting the crime rate.
- The most difficult voting choice I’ve had to make in a long time: Worst Prosecutor of the Year.