Random shots around the web:
- The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter has been returning overhead photos of the Apollo landing sites.
- Cory Maye is getting a new trial.
- Steve Landsburg slams Krugman and then praises Krugman. Sounds right to me in both cases.
- It just kills me that teachers grade students all the time, but their unions fight anything that suggests some teachers are better than others.
- Marc Randazza is a little down on the ABA.
- Hit the bitch. If you’re gangsta enough.
- Blogger Lindsay Beyerstein is now writing stories for Newsweek.
- A short film about why campaign finance regulations suck.