Random shots around the web:
- Awesome Train v.s. Tornado video.
- Movie Preview: If the vampires defeated the humans, what would be left for them to eat?
- Don’t try to break into the home of a former boxer, even if he’s 72 years old.
- Pigs flew.
- Movie Preview: They’re not just zombies. They’re Nazi zombies.
- Don’t follow me on Twitter. Really, I got nothing.
- Security Theater: Federal Courthouse Edition.
- I actually admire the ingenuity here. As a kid, I would have loved doing this.
- Movie Preview: They smoke, they screw, they are filled with existential angst. Why, yes, now that you ask, it is a French film.
- “There’s nothing more safe than shooting electricity through someones head when they’re running.”
- I love stories about unorthodox criminal defense tactics, but this is a little too strange.
- Obama is pretty good about increasing transparency…for the Bush administration.
- Movie Preview: Sherlock Holmes, now with ass-kicking!
Dr X says
Great links–love the unorthodox criminal defense tactic.
You said NOT to follow you on Twitter? Oops!