Things I’d probably tweet about if yada yada yada:
- I know it doesn’t make sense, but I think I resent the costs of tax compliance—Quickbooks, organizational fees, Turbo Tax, filing fees, audit defense—more than the taxes themselves.
- Teabagging. I don’t get it. Yeah, Boston. Yeah, it’s slang. I still don’t get it. Is Joe the Plumber teabagging? ‘Cause that would just make sense.
- There’s some truth to this.
- Shorter Andrew Klavan: Waaaaaah!
- Amazon censoring gay-themed books and then backing down? Or just a glitch? I’m going with glitch.
- A “Border Czar”? No way that could be a stupid idea.
- The Department of Homeland Security is worried about people like me because we “reject federal authority in favor of state or local authority.” Damned right they should worry. If it were up to me, most of them would be out of a job.
- Jane’s Law: “The devotees of the party in power are smug and arrogant. The devotees of the party out of power are insane.” And every few years they switch.
- Speaking of which, it’s fun to watch the Obama haters trying to spin the Somali piracy incident against him even if it makes them look pro-pirate.