Random shots around the web:
- On a per-capita basis, Jericho, Arkansas has got to be the worst-run town in the country.
- A lot of trouble comes from people forgetting this: “The sad truth is that the parties who seek to develop sophisticated and sensible schemes for state control quickly lose control over the administrative process to persons whose ambitions for state control are not bound by any fine-grained rationale.”
- A police shooting gone really, really bad. And the follow up is even worse
- When you make recreational drugs illegal, you put criminals in charge of how safely they’re made.
- Our robot president.
- Count me in: Chicagoans For Rio 2016.
(Hat tip: Balko)